Thursday, June 14, 2012

Clyde Henry Productions

In 2010 I had the amazing opportunity of working with an awesome group of artists on a short film called Higglety Pigglety Pop!, which was co-produced by the National Film Board and Warner Home Video.

Higglety was directed by Chris and Maciek, the talented creators of the Academy Award nominated Madame Tutli-Putli. It was an incredible honor to be able to work with them and their equally amazing team of puppeteers, set builders,  animators and VFX artists. At the time I had started as an intern and was later hired as a miniature prop and set builder, my first real job in the filmmaking industry.





I am extremely excited to say I am now reuniting with the Clyde Henry crew on their new short film Cochemare, again a mix of live-action and stop-motion, this time shot in stereoscopic 3D. I will be working with them part-time as a VFX compositor on Nuke when my freelance job at Woozworld allows it. It promises to be a very instructive and interesting project to work on, as I'll be expanding my knowledge of Nuke as well as learning to work in a stereo workflow.

If you'd like to know more about Clyde Henry's work, you can visit their website at www.clydehenry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment